Monday, March 19, 2007

SNOW OVER LES FATALS PICRADS!!

What's this all about? Could it really be true? Are les Fatals Picards really going to perform in the snow...in May... ?!

Forget the usual pyrotechnics and glitter explosions! Esctoday.com reports here that Les Fatals Picards are apparently going to perform in a snowdome!! Talk about originality!

I think that will be really great because listening to the song and remember the feeling of being in Paris, I think if you imagine yourself in a snowdome with someone you love next to you is pretty accurate!
- I cannot wait to see that!!

Bai ze way, een case you wur wundeuring what ze 'ell zay sing in zeuh song L'amour a la francaise, check this out...




I remember jolie demoiselle, the last summer, nous, la tour Eiffel
I remember comme tu étais belle, so beautiful with your sac Chanel
Sur les ponts de la Seine, let's do it again, again, again, again,
You gave me a rendez-vous, what is it ? what is it ?

Je le chercher à toi, dans les rues,
Je ne suis pas venir car tu ne l'es plus
Je le regarde partout, where are you ?
My heart is bleeding, Oh I miss you
L'amour à la française, let's do it again, again, again, again,
You gave me a rendez-vous

Et je cours, je cours, je cours , I've lost l'amour, l'amour, l'amour
Je suis perdu, here without you, and I'm crazy, seul à Paris
Je tu le manque, sans toi I can't, et sous la pluie, I feel sorry
Champs Elysées, alone, la nuit, le Moulin Rouge, I feel guilty

Et le soleil est plus brûlant que les oiseaux,
Et dans le ciel, I miss you so
A souvenir, a rendez-vous,
Des fleurs des fleurs des fleurs for you
Je tu le manque, sans toi I can't,
Et sous la pluie, I feel sorry
Je suis perdu here without you, and I'm crazy, seul à Paris

I remember jolie demoiselle, the last summer, comme tu étais belle
I remember, nous, la tour Eiffel , so beautiful with your sac Chanel
L'amour à la française, c'est que je t'aime, je t'aime, je t'aime, je t'aime
I give you a rendez-vous

Et je cours, je cours, je cours, I've lost l'amour, l'amour, l'amour
Je suis perdu, here without you and I'm crazy, seul à Paris
Je tu le manque, sans toi I can't et sous la pluie, I feel sorry
Champs Elysées, alone, la nuit, le Moulin Rouge, I feel guilty

Et le soleil est plus brûlant que les oiseaux
Et dans le ciel, I miss you so
A souvenir, a rendez-vous,
Des fleurs des fleurs des fleurs for you
Je tu le manque, sans toi I can't
Et sous la pluie, I feel sorry
Je suis perdu here without you...


1 comment:

steph said...

for the second time in history the song from france includes some english - the last time we had this was in 2001.

EUROVISION SERBIA 2008!