Sunday, March 25, 2007

EUROVISION FEVER IN ASIA

Earlier this week I heard Johnny Logan's Hold Me Now in a restaurant here in Hong Kong (no it was not an Irish pub!). Finally the Eurovision fever is coming to Asia!

By the way we have found out that ESC has been shown on Hong Kong television some years ago!! Now we are starting the campaign to make this happen again. Check out this press release on how things can develop!! Maybe...

And if you are interested in meeting-up in Helsinki to talk to us about our hopes for Eurovision in Asia, or if you'd simply like to share some Eurovision Madness... please click here to send us an email!

4 comments:

mother said...

I like to book an interview with SK and MF on Saturdat the 5th -about different kind of music... Look forward to a great and fun night together!!!

mother said...

We look fordward to see SK and MF in Kopparfly!!!

Anonymous said...

The Eurovision contest used to be shown on TV here in Hong Kong (on TVB) every year during the '70s, up until possibly the late '70s or early '80s.

Good luck on your trip!

oliviapo said...

I'd like to take you into my weight loss practice. I was on prescription medicines for cholesterol, and getting a way to reduce extra pounds was getting more and more challenging site. That's when I first learned about web-based pharmacies along with the option to become slender fast. Whenever I feel like giving in to temptation, I check out http://www.stopfatgain.com site and look at the right stuff to carry out. This is exactly what is wanted to hold me fixed and on track here.

EUROVISION SERBIA 2008!